Christmas Romance 2015 – Places To See by Jennifer Conner, Sharon Kleve, Angela Ford, and Natalie-Nicole Bates
“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
– Hamilton Wright Mabie
Publisher’s Description: Aubri, Paget, Erika, and Jade were there to support their boss after the loss of his daughter. Mr. Simon knows the women work too hard and with his daughter’s death, he’s found that life is short. For Christmas, he decides to give the four women an early present and fly them anywhere in the world they want to go with all expenses paid.
They chose Germany, France, Italy, and Bulgaria.
The girls know how to work but can they learn how to have fun?
Come along with Aubri, Paget, Erica, and Jade and they travel around the world and maybe along the way…even fall in love!
Kisses and Strudel – Places to See Germany – Jennifer Conner
In Love with Paris – Places to See France – Sharon Kleve
Christmas in Tuscany – Places to See Italy – Angela Ford
Twice as Nice Christmas – Places to See Bulgaria – Natalie-Nicole Bates
Possible spoilers beyond this point.
This book is technically four stories that have the same beginning but each story is written by a different author and concludes with four separate but similar endings.
- I love the concept. A great boss sending his four top employees on separate vacations to anywhere in the world in memory of his departed daughter.
- Each story is was very sweet and has that good Christmas ending.
- There is plenty of romance but I would rate it at a PG-13 level
- Two of the stories had another story line running concurrently which made those more interesting.
- It was difficult for me to connect with any of the characters because of the short lengths of the stories. Most of the characters felt 2 dimensional to me
- It was also a little confusing that in two of the stories, the main story that ties all four together is different. I would think that they would write the beginning together.
Overall, they are nice Christmas stories that could be good to snuggle up with on a cold winter’s day.
If you like this book…
You should also try:
- Deck the Halls by Fern Michaels, Lisa Jackson, Linda Lael Miller, Virginia Henley, and Marcia Evanick
- A Perfect Holiday Fling by Farrah Rochon