Feature Follow Friday Blog Hop
Feature Follow Friday Blog Hop – come join us!!
- Grab the button above and create your own post using the post prompt.
- Visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read and put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing to link back to your post prompt. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them “Hi”. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- State in your posts how you would like to be followed. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “Hi”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
Why did you start blogging?
submitted by Parajunkee
I started blogging because I love books, I wanted to meet other book lovers and I also have this problem – I am a nervous reader. I want to be assured of a HEA or at the very least the good guys winning. I have run across a lot of blogs that resist telling the reader if there is a cliffhanger or a HEA. I thought maybe there might be other nervous readers out there just like me.