Author and Book News: Ever After Box
One Book Two’s reviewers are having them some fun. Come check out what they get in the mail!
Description: The Ever After Box is everything that is fun, witty & wonderful about reading romance, delivered to you in an adorable package. It’s a paid subscription box service for book lovers and romance fans created by published romance authors who wanted to create a fun way to celebrate romance and create exclusive swag for readers. Every month, the Ever After Box with a featured novel along with specially curated gift items.
Nervous Nellie says…
I love getting things in the mail. Books signed by my fave authors is top of the list. I don’t have that many friends as authors that would send me a book a day let alone autographed ones, so I had to go out and find something fun to tide me over. I really thought I could stop with just one. Uh…no.
Each month these ladies come up with a theme box of romance stuff. I know Ivana doesn’t like romance much, but it’s a genre that makes me feel good so I indulge myself now and then. I signed up for month per month basis, but I can’t stop. I was sure this would be the last month and then those super smart ladies put out there a hint that the September box was about Regency Romance. Crap. I love regency romance.
I even won a Kate Spade purse. Can you believe it?? It’s robin’s egg blue and it’s just right for an elegant night out … if I ever had an elegant night out. I was so excited I could barely contain myself.
Listed below are some of the boxes that I’ve gotten. I would say they are my favorites, but I can’t choose which that would be because all the goodies included each month have been incredibly fun.
If you are looking for something to brighten up the trip to the mail box, this will do it. Oh, and if you have problems with something – anything – the ladies in charge are awesome to work with. It’s like sending an email to your best friend. She’s all like ‘oh, no problem!’ I love that kind of personal touch.
It includes –
- A print copy of The Last True Vampire, Book 1 in the Last Vampire series by Kate Baxter. See One Book Two’s review of The Last True Vampire.
- A print copy of Tall, Dark and Vampire, Book 1 in the Dead in the City by award-winning author Sara Humphreys.
- Two e-book download cards:
- Stainless steel Ever After Box flask. An Ever After Box exclusive.
- Vampire’s Kiss cocktail recipe card and plastic fangs
- Handmade beaded wooden hairpin
- Old-fashioned cinnamon lollipop
- Dark Heart vegan lipstick sample by Etherealle
- A print copy of No Breaking My Heart USA Today bestselling author Kate Angell‘s new summer release. The latest installment of the Barefoot William baseball series.
- Four e-book download cards:
- Desiree Holt’s Forward Pass, Book 1 of her Game On series
- The Game for Romance four book bundle from USA Today bestselling author Pamela Aares‘ Tavonesi series
- Liz Matis‘ Guarding the Quarterback, Book 1 of the Champion of the Heart Series
- Elisabeth Staab‘s Acts of Creation, an NA boxing romance and Book 2 in her Evergreen Grove series
- Limited Edition Chicago Stars(C) T-shirt, authorized by New York Times bestselling author Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Her latest Stars book, First Star I See Tonight, is out now!
- London Legends rugby club tote bag & magnet. Courtesy award-winning author Kat Latham.
- Baseball shaped hot/cold pack courtesy of Kensington Books Publishing
- Hockey romance trading cards courtesy of Catherine Gayle
- Jelly Belly(TM) Sports Beans – With electrolytes!
- A print copy of Barefoot with a Bodyguard, Book 1 in the Barefoot Bay Undercover series by New York Times bestselling author Roxanne St. Claire.
- A print copy of On the Way Home, by New York Times Bestselling author Skye Warren
- Two e-book download cards:
- Barefoot Bay foldable backpack courtesy of Roxanne St. Claire. An Ever After Box exclusive.
- Sleuthing for a Living foldable sunglasses. Courtesy of Jennifer L. Hart #mysterieswithhart. An Ever After Box exclusive.
- An invisible ink pen (find hidden messages in the box!)
- Secret note happy pills
Other reviews of paid subscription gift boxes – Mystery Experiences Company Box